This tutorial will show you how to show more than 200 comments on Blogger postsThis tutorial will give answers to questions like "Why my blog post only show 200 comments", "why can't i see more than 200 comments on my post" and etc.
If you ever got over 200 comments on any of your blog post and then you see that you can't view more than 200 comments on that post and you worry about it. Blogger have no limits on number of comments on a post, but yet many people are facing this problem but can't sort out how to fix it.
I will show you how to allow to show more than 200 comments on a blog post, so that you can see everyone's feedback. The problem in this is that comments location is set to Embedded by default and Embedded comments only shows 200 comments, i will guide you through how to change embedded to something else that will show 200 comments.
I will show step-by-step instruction with screenshot, so that you can understand it easily. There are different procedures for different version of blogger interface.
Old Blogger InterfaceNew Blogger Interface
Do it in New Blogger Interface
We will do it fast, first of all you have to log into your Blogger account
- Now go to the Settings menu of your blog
- Click on 'Post and Comments' under 'Settings'
- Once you clicked on Post and Comments , you will see options about Comments and Posts, under Comments there you will see Comments Location
- You just have to change it from Embedded to Full Page or Popup Window to let your page show over 200 comments
- Now click on Save Settings on top of the page and preview it.
Do it in Old Interface
Let's see how to make it work in the old interface.