Many bloggers have complained about how to switch off word verification for blogger blogs, the process is really easy.
These days reCaptcha word verifications are getting harder and due to this readers don't like to post comments on blogs those switched on word verification.
The process to switch it off is easy and don't need to be a professional to do this, you will feel comfortable with pictures demonstrations.
The option to switch off word verification is not available in 'New Blogger Interface', so first we have to go back into old Blogger Interface, to do that follow the step-by-step procedures explained in easy English, not too technical language though.
- Log into blogger.com
- Now on top of the page there will be a gear icon on top right corner of the page
- Click on it and a list will appear, and click on Old Blogger Interface
After clicking on Old Blogger Interface, we will be taken back to the good old interface we used to work in, now we have to find right place where we can make changes to word verification settings, finding it in these large menus becomes little difficult but i will explain with screenshots.
- On dashboard click on 'Settings' under the blog you want to switch off word verification for comments.
- Under settings menu there will be a sub-menu 'Comments' click on it.
- After you click on 'Comments' scroll down to 10th option where you can make changes to word verification settings, just check mark 'NO' if you don't want word verification in your blog.
Scroll down and click on 'Save Settings'.
Now you can switch back to 'New Blogger interface', you will see the option on top, click on it and you will be taken back to the 'New Blogger interface'
For more blogger tips and web designing help you can subscribe to our free email newsletter service, you will get up to date post on your email for free.