About 80% of people on Facebook has the new Facebook timeline when they saw the invitation to integrate it , without and knowledge about the new timeline they integrated it , but when it was in beta mode i already tried the Timeline so i knew how it was thus i didn't integrated timeline after it launched to the general users.
If you have done research you came to know that there's no way to remove the timeline directly from Facebook and but there's an unethical way to remove it is pretending that you are using IE 7 (Internet Explorer 7) as IE 7 don't support the new Facebook timeline. Don't worry , now i will not tell you to use IE 7 there's a app called USER AGENT which can pretend that chrome is IE 7 , thus you can get rid of the timeline.
You may use these browsers. I recommend Chrome
Chrome on Windows 7 or vista
If you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7 the command in the file that will run Chrome with IE7 as the user agent is as follows :
"%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --user-agent="Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0)"
- Download ("Right Click" the link and save it to your "Desktop")
- After you have downloaded the .bat file, make sure you close *all* open Chrome windows, then click it and it will run Chrome with "IE7" as its "user agent".
- Next Install the F.B. Purity browser extension, as it will fix a lot of the display glitches that will occur when you have your browser set to impersonate IE7.
- Now visit a Timeline page, and you will see that it is now displayed as a normal, old style profile page.
- Please click the "like" button, to let all your friends know they can also get rid of Timeline:
Source-FBPURITY - visit this link for more browsers.
How do i remove the new Facebook timeline.
Get rid of the Facebook timeline.
how do i get rid of Facebook timeline.
Delete Facebook timeline .
Get back the old facebool profile.
Hope you like this post and are happy with the old profile layout !